Monday, March 22, 2010

Fuck Ford

I've got friends who own Ford vehicles. Every, and I mean every single one of them, has something to bitch about with their vehicle. Something "just doesn't work right".

Why, as smart engineers, can we not come together as a country and develop some extremely kick ass cars? My vehicle, German made, is amazing. Good gas mileage, great vehicle, and I'll take my business back to them over and over again.

I will never. Ever. Buy a Ford because they build their components to "expire". Guaranteed maintenance income, guaranteed pissed off customer.

Fuck you American failure, give me a solid car that makes me be proud to be an American. Give me a car that makes the Germans cry. Give me a car that gets 50 MPG, can use electric, gas, solor, any/all of the above, comfortable, built in GPS, voice commands, safe, awesome stereo, and lasts till my grand kids die. This is 2010. Buy American? When I can afford to.

No comments:

Post a Comment